RE: HELP! I need a solid definition

Subject: RE: HELP! I need a solid definition
From: "David Knopf" <david -at- knopf -dot- com>
To: "Johnny Brown" <johnny_brown -at- hotbot -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:11:15 -0700

Hi Johnny,

An event handler is a piece of code that runs when a particular event
occurs. For example, a programmer might write some code in event handler
named onClick associated with a button; this code would execute when the
user clicks that particular button.

Hope it helps ...

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-550-8367
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Certified RoboHELP Instructor & Consultant
WebWorks Publisher Certified Trainer

Hands-on RoboHELP training classes
every month in Chicago, Dallas & San Francisco

mailto:info -at- weisner -dot- com -dot-

Sponsored by 4Translation.com, a "Web Enabled" Translation Service offering
an online quotation system, quality translations, and timely delivery in all
major languages. http://www.4translation.com, mailto:info -at- 4translation -dot- com
---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot-