RE: HTML Context sensitive help - What's this?

Subject: RE: HTML Context sensitive help - What's this?
From: jarnopol <jarnopol -at- interaccess -dot- com>
To: Barbara Stuhlemmer <barbara -at- group -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 99 11:35:06 -0500

Barbara Stuhlemmer is having Context Sensitive Help problems with RH HTML and
RH.
<snip>
If there is a better list to post this to, I would appreciate that information
as well.
<snip>

Yes, you should look in the RoboHelp archives and joint Robolist for more RH
info. The URL is www.blue-sky.com/support.

The "tags" that the coder set up and what controls the "what's this" help, in
a way. You create text, assign it (name it, whatever) the coder-created tag.
When the application is compiled, the user invokes "what's this" help and sees
the text you wrote for that tag.

hope this helps
jarnopol