Re: Who dreams up these things?

Subject: Re: Who dreams up these things?
From: Christine Pellar-Kosbar <chrispk -at- merit -dot- edu>
To: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:29:41 -0400

LOL!

Actually though, I'm big into processes -- style guides, checklists -- that sort.
Yeah, if there is only one of you, sit your butt down and write. If there are two
or more of you, or you aren't planning to retire from your current place of work
(who is?), formal processes help those who want consistency achieve it.

I do have to agree that the acronym systems I've seen have left me cold.

Christine Pellar-Kosbar