RE: Upcoming Conferences

Subject: RE: Upcoming Conferences
From: "Diane Boos" <diane_boos -at- email -dot- msn -dot- com>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 13:10:47 -0700

John Miller asked:
There are a couple of upcoming conferences by STC chapters; in October;
Phoenix, AZ and Bellevue, WA, and in November, Long Beach, CA.

Would one of these conferences be worthwhile to attend? If so, which would
be the most productive do you think? Right now I am leaning toward the Long
Beach conference.

John, I can't speak about the conferences in Phoeniz or Long Beach, but I
can speak about the STC Puget Sound Chapters Region 7 Conference. I'm the
Volunteer Coordinator and Registration Chair. It's well worth your $175
conference fee. You can go onto the website and see the session speakers.
We've got some good ones. www.psc-stc.org If you thinking of coming get a
registered asap. We have already more than 350 people coming.

Diane Boos
STC Region 7 Conference