RE: Two RH 2000 & WWP questions

Subject: RE: Two RH 2000 & WWP questions
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- ILE -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 17:21:12 -0600

Beth writes:

> We have the Blue Sky subscription plan, and I've been expecting to receive
> RoboHELP 2000 any day. Has anyone else out there received it yet? (Is it
> really shipping?)

Still waiting...

> Also: If I create Winhelp OR RoboHTML (using either RH 7.0 or 2000), does
> anyone know whether it will be easy to convert it to WebWorks Publisher's
> HTML-based help? We might be buying WWP in a couple months.

Does Frame work into your process somewhere? If not, forget WebWorks
Publisher. It's specifically designed to go from Frame to HTML, WinHelp rtf,
JavaHelp or what not. It's not designed to take HTML or WinHelp and do
anything with it. You'd have to convert your files to Frame first.

Bill Burns - Eccentric Technology Consultant
International Communications Design & Development
billdb -at- ile -dot- com
Y2K Complacent