job in KC

Subject: job in KC
From: Julie <juliec -at- sound -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 19:23:34 -0500

If you're interested in a job in the Kansas City area writing technical
manuals and training materials, contact me. Based on what I've heard about
the job, you could do the majority of the work offsite, and I don't think
it's full time. I'll be happy to put you in touch with the recruiter who's
looking for someone. :-)

Julie Comstock-Fisher