technical illustrator house

Subject: technical illustrator house
From: Judith Eisenberg <judith -at- corp -dot- auspex -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:02:14 -0700

Our company's contract technical illustrator just told us she'd decided to
get out of consulting, so we're looking to replace her.

Our current thought is that if we could hire an illustration house, we
would not be affected again if a specific individual chooses to leave the
profession.

Do such companies exist?
Can anyone recommend one in the San Francisco Bay Area?
Any idea what they charge?

Please respond to me directly. Thank you in advance.

-- Judith Eisenberg

Judith Eisenberg, Technical Publications Manager
judith -at- corp -dot- auspex -dot- com
Phone: 408/566-2242
Fax: 408/566-2364