Federal Standard Colour Swatches (U.S.)

Subject: Federal Standard Colour Swatches (U.S.)
From: Dina Davidson <DinaD -at- Xantrex -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:04:07 -0700

All,

I am looking for a source to purchase the Federal Standard Colour Swatches.
The swatches look similar to Pantone Colour Chips, but they are specific to
colours used by the U.S. Federal Government... or so I'm told.

I know, btw, that Pantone is a superior colour matching system and is used
worldwide. I am just doing what I'm asked.

Thanks,

Dina

Dina Davidson
Technical Publications Coordinator/Technical Communicator
Xantrex Technology Inc.
mailto:dinad -at- xantrex -dot- com