Re: A&E's 100 Biographies of the Millennium

Subject: Re: A&E's 100 Biographies of the Millennium
From: "Kathi Jan Knill" <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- template -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 10:56:06 -0400

I did not see the presentation, however I think if you felt strongly enough
about it that you wanted to share it with us (your fellow tech writers)
why don't you send a copy or an altered message to A&E. Their web site is
aande.com (no I don't work for them, nor am I in any way affilitated with
them). I'm sure you could find a contact name somewhere on their site.
Good luck.

Kathi Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Template Software, Inc.
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Template -dot- com
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't
try. ~ Beverly Sills ~