access to training docs

Subject: access to training docs
From: Henry Vandelinde <vandelinde -at- wordtek -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:42:06 -0400

Hi all,

I'm developing a proposal for a client who wants to set up a system whereby
various departments of the organization which are geographical separated
but are on the same intranet system can tap into a central 'virtual'
classroom at specified times and go through a training program. The users
will be monitored and can interact with an instructor both privately and
publically.

If any of you are involved in anything like this, please drop me a note
offline and I'll put all together for the group when it is done.

Some of the issues I need to consider:

* software/system needs
* user skill levels
* content complexity