FrameMaker? Blanking Last Page

Subject: FrameMaker? Blanking Last Page
From: "Leslie Johnson" <custcomm -at- cadvision -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:49:51 -0600

Roger Morency wrote:
"Is there an easy way to blank out the header and footer on the
last page of a chapter?"

Hi Roger,

I read Elna Tymes' reply to this question, and thought I'd add my $0.02
worth. I don't know of any way to easily remove the headers and footers from
the last page without using a blank Master Page. We use a combination of
blank Master Pages and Make Page Count Even (the Format~
Document that Elna was getting at) in our documents. Typically, if we Make
Page Count Even, we don't need a blank Master Page, IF each chapter in the
document is in a separate file. Frame automatically adds a blank page at the
end of each file (unless the file ends on an even page).

HTH,
Leslie Johnson
S.I. Writes
Calgary, Alberta