HELP !!!!! MS Word is messing with me

Subject: HELP !!!!! MS Word is messing with me
From: "Bowen, Marianne" <Marianne -dot- Bowen -at- Nextel -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:17:46 -0400

Hi everyone,

I am going insane. I have never posted a "oh word is so horrible" post
before, but today I have to. And maybe SOMEBODY has an idea what is
happening and can help me.

I have a 60 page word document. Within the document are about 30 data
definition tables. When I look at my tables on the screen in any layout,
even in print preview, it looks just fine. When I print the document, many
of the rows in my tables are doubled. In other tables Word simply "forgets"
the lines between table rows. And it altogether messes up my document.

I have tried copying the whole document to a new document, it did not work.
I tried to just copy one of the affected tables, the problem remained. I
turned on non-printing characters, there is nothing unusual that I can see.
I will have to jump out the basement window if I don't find a way to fix
this problem.

Any ideas? Any thoughts?

Oh, and the Microsoft Y2K upgrade was installed on my machine last Friday.

Marianne

Marianne Bowen
Sr. Technical Writer
Nextel Communications, Inc.