Re: INDEX IN WORD97

Subject: Re: INDEX IN WORD97
From: "Kathi Jan Knill" <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- template -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:13:43 -0400

Graham,
I suggest that you check the format of the index (found in the index dialog
box) to see if the format that is selected when you do the update has the
dotted lines.
I assume you are trying to use the style for the index the same way as you
used it for the book, and I do not think that you can do that. I do believe
all of the index formats need to be set in the above mentioned dialog box.
I could be wrong, but you can only try.

Kathi Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Template Software, Inc.
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Template -dot- com
Great things are only possible with outrageous requests.
~ Thea Alexander ~