Any ideas for a presentation on the documentation process?

Subject: Any ideas for a presentation on the documentation process?
From: Krista Van Laan <KVanlaan -at- verisign -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 13:19:48 -0700

I and a writer in my group are going to give a presentation on the
documentation process to the engineers and probably some marketing people.
Has anyone had any luck doing the same thing or any ideas on how
to make it interesting?

I'd like to make it relate to them in some way, not just show a bunch
of slides that says how long it takes to do various things.
My ulterior motive, of course, is to make the developers realize that they
can't come in after the documents have gone
to the printer with the information they "just realized" must go in, and
I'd also like to have it be a worthwhile informational session.

Krista

Krista Van Laan VeriSign, Inc.
Documentation Manager 1350 Charleston Road
kvanlaan -at- verisign -dot- com Mountain View, CA 94043
tel: (650) 429-5158 fax: (650) 961-7300