Frame to WW2K, hiding autonumbers or making them conditional

Subject: Frame to WW2K, hiding autonumbers or making them conditional
From: "Tristan Bishop" <claritydocs -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "William Swallow" <WSWALLOW -at- commsoft -dot- net>, "John Frazzini" <frazzini -at- tibco -dot- com>, "Ed Glennon" <eglennon -at- portal -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 14:28:18 -0700

To Bill Swallow, Ed Glennon, John Frazzini and the rest of the Mighty
Webworks Warriors, 3 questions from a fool working on a beautiful Saturday
in California:

Here are the specs: Frame 5.5.6 for Win 95, Webworks 2K portable HTML.
My Frame book files are training manuals, with classroom-type lesson
information. My corresponding Webworks Portable HTML project is procedural
text for post-class reference. The HTML shouldn't have headings like
"Lesson 1." So, I've created the Frame docs with two conditions, "Training"
and "Reference."

Three questions:

1: Can I prevent Frame autonumber text ("Lesson 1", etc) from appearing in
my Webworks HTML output? I'd like to display the Lesson titles and Figure
titles in HTML, but not the Lesson and Figure autonumbering.

2: If this isn't possible, can I get Autonumber text to be conditional
from within Frame?

3: And, if this can be done, can I get Webworks to automatically show
certain Frame conditions and not others? (I tried setting the Webworks
output to the "Reference" condition in the Webworks properties box, but it
didn't work. Webworks displays whatever conditions I have set in the most
recent save of the Frame files. I'd like to save the Frame files with only
the "Training" condition showing and have Webworks generate HTML with only
the "Reference" condition displayed)

Thanks for any help any of you are able to provide.

Sincerely,

Tristan Bishop
Clarity Consulting