Help with the robolist

Subject: Help with the robolist
From: gyaker -at- csc -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:33:40 -0400

Hopefully someone here can aid me.
I've tried number times to subscribe to the robolist. In fact, it seems that
everytime someone on TW posts the addy for subscribing, I try to subscribe
myself at the posted adress. For whatever unexplained reason may be occuring, I
have never been added to the list. There is no error message that returns so I
have no idea of what's going on. Could someone please help me out here, off the
list?

Thanks.

Gil Yaker
gyaker -at- csc -dot- com