RE: HUMOR: Now on sale at the STC bookstore

Subject: RE: HUMOR: Now on sale at the STC bookstore
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- mpsbc -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:21:17 -0700

Oddly enough, I noticed another book by the same author:

I Have Spoken, So It Shall Be
by Andrew Plato

Despotic egotist Andrew Plato asserts his complete certainty with this
compelling series of dramatic monologues on such riveting topics as:

Farm animals - "I NEVER volunteer to 'take goats' (lambs, or otherwise) for
ANY farm project I have attended."

Coke vs. Pepsi - "As you know, I loathe holy wars."

Himself - "Well, not only are you incompetent, but you have an extremely
over inflated opinion of yourself."

Blathering - "Fortunately, most engineers LOVE blathering for hours about
their rationale behind their brilliant designs."

Bowling - "If you can't play ball with the pros, go back to the minors."

Most other topics - "Deal with it."

Never has Mr. Plato been more full of wisdom or himself in this 2100-page
volume bound in the cured dorsal skin of his former employees. When Vikram
Seth was asked to review "I Have Spoken," he was heard to gasp in awe and
utter "now that's a book with cajones."

DB.