(framemaker) can't get rid of blank pages at end of chapter

Subject: (framemaker) can't get rid of blank pages at end of chapter
From: mchoy -at- sirius -dot- com
To: techwr-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 99 18:18:54 +0000

Hey y'all,

I have a book with several chapters. It's set up so each chapter automatically
ends on an even page number. For some reason, one of my chapters has FOUR blank
pages at the end of it. The little sideways infinity symbol that indicates the
end of a document is on the correct page (that is, the page before the four
blank pages.) Any clues as to how to get rid of these four blank pages? I have
banged against the sad little Framemaker help system, as well as searched
Adobe's technical support site.

Cheers,
/Mary