TW jobs in the Pittsburgh area

Subject: TW jobs in the Pittsburgh area
From: "Chaim Chatan [ENG]" <chaimc -at- elal -dot- co -dot- il>
To: TECHWR-L digest <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 13:07:59 +0200

I would like to ask anyone on this list who happens to be in the Pittsburgh
area which are the main recruitment agencies for technical writers. It also
seems to me from having perused the Pittsburgh STC Web site, Dice, and
Monster that there seem to be less technical writing opportunities in
Pittsburgh than in other cities such as Boston, New York, or even
Philadelphia. If anybody can provide me with job leads for technical writers
in the Pittsburgh area, please answer me off-line. I have posted a similar
message with regard to Central Jersey a while back (Pittsburgh is another
place to which we are thinking of relocating from Israel).