peanut butter and jelly - revisited

Subject: peanut butter and jelly - revisited
From: "Melissa Fisher" <mfisher -at- automatedlogic -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:40:47 -0500

The recent PB&J thread got me to thinking about a presentation I might do in my
own company. But I am curious - to all those out there who have done the PB&J
demonstration or something similar: has it ever backfired on you? Have you ever
had a group of people who "got it" immediately?

Thanks for your input,
Melissa Fisher
mfisher -at- automatedlogic -dot- com