Re: peanut butter and jelly - revisited

Subject: Re: peanut butter and jelly - revisited
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Melissa Fisher <mfisher -at- automatedlogic -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 07:09:49 -0800 (PST)

I have done it.

It has never backfired. Of course, I loaded the deck,
so to speak. Do this by YOU using the instructions to
make the sandwich and as you know, holes can be found
in ANY set of instructions.

If you want the instructions to work, disregard that
they forgot to mention something like what end of the
jar do you remove the lid from.

OTOH, if you want to get real picky, if you do get the
lid off, what if you place the jar on the counter
upside down and then try to insert the knife through
the glass bottom?

--- Melissa Fisher <mfisher -at- automatedlogic -dot- com> wrote:
> The recent PB&J thread got me to thinking about a
> presentation I might do in my
> own company. But I am curious - to all those out
> there who have done the PB&J
> demonstration or something similar: has it ever
> backfired on you? Have you ever
> had a group of people who "got it" immediately?

=====
John Posada, Merck Research Laboratories
Sr Technical Writer, WinHelp and html
(work) john_posada -at- merck -dot- com - 732-594-0873
(pers) jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com - 732-291-7811
"The art of creating software that is usable by individuals is a communication skill. It is not a programming skill."
--Bill Atkinson, creator of MacPaint and HyperCard