RE: peanut butter and jelly - revisited

Subject: RE: peanut butter and jelly - revisited
From: "Cascio, Justin" <Justin_Cascio -at- tvratings -dot- com>
To: "'John Posada'" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:18:03 -0500

Do you talk about target audience before doing this exercise? It sounds like
a cute schtick, but unless your target audience is aliens with no jars or
similar items in their culture, and no concept of gravity, can't you assume
that your target audience, if they're savvy enough to read instructions, can
also figure out that jelly falls out of an upturned jar?
Justin Cascio

Visit us on the web at www.scriptorium.com

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: Justin_Cascio -at- tvratings -dot- com