Framemaker: Problems with fonts and printing...

Subject: Framemaker: Problems with fonts and printing...
From: "Keith Long" <vds -at- kglongware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 16:51:25 -0600

Hello all,

I am having a few problems; any advice would be much appreciated...

1) I just registered a copy of Framemaker 5.5.6 and installed it onto my
computer. Everytime I open a document or template, it tells me that the
necessary fonts are missing (and substitutes with other fonts). How may I
place the default/regular faults onto my PC for use with Framemaker?

2) When I try to print a Framemaker document, the text is all jumbled and
does not print correctly (I am using a NEC SuperScript 100C ink-jet
printer...

3) It would be great if someone could let me know the names of any existing
Framemaker mailing lists (and how to subscribe to them)...

Thank you, and I apologize if the above information has been covered
before...

Regards,

K.L.