RE: Callout help in Word

Subject: RE: Callout help in Word
From: Betsy Shoolbred <BSHOOLBR -at- ECS-INC -dot- com>
To: "'Nancy Smith'" <smithcds -at- ici -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:53:57 -0500

I sent a solution to Karen offline. She said it worked and asked me to post
it to TECHWR-L. (I actually posted this solution to TECHWR-L earlier today,
but I don't see it, so I don't know where it went.)

What you do is embed the callouts in the graphics file. Double-click on the
graphic to open it. Add the callouts as you normally would in Word. Then,
click on the border button. (It's on the Edit Picture toolbar that usually
pops up when you open the graphic. It has four lines that create a square
border with a circle and a square inside it.) The border button moves the
border of the graphic to encompass everything you've added to the graphic.

I hope this helps.
Betsy Shoolbred
Senior Technical Writer
Enterprise Computer Systems