RE: Re peanut butter and all other similarly spreadable comestib les

Subject: RE: Re peanut butter and all other similarly spreadable comestib les
From: "EXT-Kendall, Nancy C" <Nancy -dot- Kendall -at- ARZ -dot- Boeing -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 09:11:05 -0700

Although an interesting thread, I was going to comment. BUT...

Ed Gregory wrote:
>> I propose separate chapters on:
> >> jam and creamy
> >> jam and crunchy
> >> jelly and creamy
> >> jelly and crunchy

Since the primary focus of the subject is "peanut butter", I believe the
sub-topics of jam/jelly/etc. could be organized using the following Chapter
structure:

I) Creamy Peanut Butter
A) Jam
1) Strawberry
2) Grape
3) Blueberry
4) etc. (has anyone mentioned bananas?)
B) Jelly
1) Strawberry
2) Grape
3) Blueberry
4) etc.

II) Crunchy Peanut Butter
A)
B)
etc.

NOTE: Consistent alignment of sub-topics enables rapid location of subject
matter.

This type of organization lets the writer add additional sub-ingredients as
needed. You know from experience the SMEs are going to add more ingredients
about 10 seconds after you "finish" the document.

Of course, I haven't address the matter of bread selection. My favorite is
Honey Wheat Berry! With that, I really don't need the "crunch" of crunchy
peanut butter. However, the texture and crunch differences make it an
interesting variation on a theme.

Nancy