Solution: Callout Help in Word

Subject: Solution: Callout Help in Word
From: Betsy Shoolbred <BSHOOLBR -at- ECS-INC -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:17:59 -0500

Karen Fields recently posted a problem about anchoring callouts to graphics
in Word. I sent her a solution for embedding the callouts *in* the graphic
file. Since the solution worked for Karen, she asked that I post it to the
list.

Double click on the graphic to open the graphic file and add your callouts.
Then, before you exit the graphic file, click the border button. (It's on
the Edit Picture toolbar that usually pops up when you open the graphic
file. It has four lines that look like a border with a circle and a square
inside it.) The border button moves the border of the graphic to encompass
everything you've added to the graphic.