FW: htmlhelp .chm becomes .exe -- help!

Subject: FW: htmlhelp .chm becomes .exe -- help!
From: "Sleat, Chris" <CSleat -at- outreachtech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:57:43 -0500

Drew,

You need to use the webhelp option with RoboHTML. If you are using the 2000
version, open your project and go to File > Generate > WebHelp 3 and follow
the instructions for creating uncompiled help. You will lose some
functionality with webhelp and some browsers will choke on some of your
features. Read the product documentation for specifics, or if you don't have
the docs, give me a description of the html features you use, and I'll let
you know what will work.

Once you have generated the web help you should house the webhelp directory
on your site's server. The old link you used to link to the .chm file should
now point to the WHStart.htm file in your webhelp directory.

Hope this helps,

Chris