Updating a Book - Thanks

Subject: Updating a Book - Thanks
From: "Kathi Jan Knill" <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- template -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:12:45 -0500

I just wanted to thank those of you who answered my somewhat basic
question. All of the answers were pretty much the same, with some having
more detail than others. I won't post any. If you are in need of this
information, contact me off-line and I'll be happy to share the
instructions.
Thank you again.

Kathi Jan Knill
Senior Technical Writer
Template Software, Inc.
kathi -dot- knill -at- template -dot- com
"You can only have two things in life, reasons or results.
Reasons don't count." `` Robert Anthony