Re: Off topic question

Subject: Re: Off topic question
From: "Kathi Jan Knill" <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- template -dot- com>
To: "Yaacov Garber" <ygarber -at- e-and-c -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:52:31 -0500

I don't know the answer to the questions, but I do know some background for
question number 1. That is, if the user has currently installed Internet
Explorer 5.0 he will be unable to use the Microsoft mail products that are
of earlier versions. I tried to use Outlook 98 after I had installed IE5.0
and my machine got completely hosed and Outlook 98 did not work.

Just passing the info along.

Kathi Jan Knill
Senior Technical Writer
Template Software
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Template -dot- com
"Your mind can only hold one thought at a time. Make it a positive and
constructive one." --H. Jackson Brown, Jr.