Famous Technical Writers - A Compilation

Subject: Famous Technical Writers - A Compilation
From: Bill Hartzer <BHartzer -at- cha-systems -dot- com>
To: "'Techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:00:21 -0600

Hi,

Thanks for the many responses I received regarding the subject of
"famous technical writers." Since I've received so many wonderful
compile all of them and send out one horrendously long email.
You can see a compilation of the responses I received at
http://www.iwannabefamous.com/technicalwriters.html.

If you can't get to the web, please email me and I'll forward it to you
in an email.

Regards,
Bill Hartzer