RE: Questions to ask Interviewer

Subject: RE: Questions to ask Interviewer
From: "Humbird, Len - CFC" <Humbird -dot- Len -at- cfwy -dot- com>
To: "'Stepheni Norton'" <stephenin -at- hotmail -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:38:14 -0800

How about:
* Am I replacing someone who left? If so, why did that person leave?
* What does the org structure look like from my point of view, in terms of
training, marketing, sales and development? (this helps you formulate other
questions)
* Who currently manages the web servers in the company? (this could be an
appropriate task for a doc department)
* What sort of doc department goals you would like to see accomplished in
the next 12 months?
* What kind of budget do I have to work with for next fiscal year?
* When growth is required, how would I go about bringing on new staff or
contractors?