MS Outlook 2000 Team Folders/Digital Dashboard

Subject: MS Outlook 2000 Team Folders/Digital Dashboard
From: "Kaya Balke" <kbalke -at- sfsu -dot- edu>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 15:43:03 -0800

Hi all,

Is anyone here familiar with MS Outlook 2000 Team Folders or the Digital
Dashboard? I need to set up a way for cross-department teams to keep track
of workflow and based on what I've read on the MS website, either the Team
Folders or the Digital Dashboard should do that nicely (thanks to Sergej for
that tip). But before I invest a lot of time in setting this up, I'd like
some feedback from others who have gone this route. I'm interested in
knowing if these plug-ins really work as well as claimed, how much effort it
was to set up, how useful they are, problem areas, etc.

Thanks in advance,

--kaya

kayab -at- pacbell -dot- net