MS Outlook 2000 Team Folders/Digital Dashboard

Subject: MS Outlook 2000 Team Folders/Digital Dashboard
From: "Kaya Balke" <kayab -at- pacbell -dot- net>
To: "Techwr-l List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:47:19 -0800

(I sent this message to the list yesterday, but for some reason it never
showed up. I apologize if you get this twice.)

Hi all,

Is anyone here familiar with MS Outlook 2000 Team Folders or the Digital
Dashboard? I need to set up a way for cross-department teams to track the
status of various projects and based on what I've read on the MS website,
either the Team Folders or the Digital Dashboard should do that nicely
(thanks to Sergej for that tip). But before I invest a lot of time in
setting this up, I'd like some feedback from others who have gone this
route. I'm interested in knowing if these plug-ins really work as well as
claimed, how much effort it was to set up, how useful they are, problem
areas, etc.

Thanks in advance,

--kaya

kayab -at- pacbell -dot- net