Whitepaper! Whitepaper..

Subject: Whitepaper! Whitepaper..
From: Brijesh Bhaskaran <Brijesh_B1 -at- verifone -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 19:56:31 +0530

Hi,
I have been asked to write a white paper on a companies new technology that is
going to be released in public in about a months time.

Now, how do I go about writing a whitepaper?
- are there any standards/formats to write a whitepaper [w.r.t.layout and style]
- what are the typical contents of a whitepaper
- what is the min and max length [pages]

I would be happy, if any 'gurus' out there can help me out of this.

Cheers!
Brijesh