RE: would you?

Subject: RE: would you?
From: "Debbie Packer" <dpacker -at- stingrayboats -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:02:09 -0500

Kevin:

I have seen the word unsaved used many times in Microsoft documentation. You
could probably find examples if you go to their site and search for 'unsaved
document'. I would say that it is correct in this context, but I think I
prefer your version of the sentence better. It just sounds a little more
reader friendly to me.

Debbie

Debbie Packer
http://www.stingrayboats.com

Click here if you want to get paid to surf the web:
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=ATA-714