ADMIN: Update

Subject: ADMIN: Update
From: ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:28:50 -0700 (MST)

Gang,
Just FYI, there was a minor mail glitch yesterday...
nothing major, but if you posted something and it
didn't appear on the list (and doesn't show up
in the archives at http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/)
please go ahead and repost.

In possibly related news, the vendor of our list
software has provided me with a new software build, which
I hope to install within the next week. This should
(according to the vendor) fix the problems
we've been experiencing (particularly the doubled messages
in digests).

I'll keep you posted.
Eric

Eric J. Ray ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com
UNIX Visual QuickStart Guide is "a superb book!"
Don't believe it? Check for yourself!
Find out more at http://www.raycomm.com/