RE: Printing to the edge

Subject: RE: Printing to the edge
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'Mpschiesl -at- ra -dot- rockwell -dot- com'" <Mpschiesl -at- ra -dot- rockwell -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:18:48 -0500

The only way to print "to the edge" is to print first and create the edge
later. What I mean is, create a bleed and trim the paper.

The way to create a bleed varies from product to product, but in the end,
you have to cut the paper down to create the "to-the-edge effect." Printer
brand doesn't affect this, except some printers have a wider absolute margin
than others.

All the best.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com