Printing to the edge

Subject: Printing to the edge
From: Mpschiesl -at- ra -dot- rockwell -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:33:12 -0600

I am trying to print a PDF page on an HP color laser printer (8500N), and I
would
like it to print up to the edges (right now there is ~1/8" margin). Is there
any
simple way of getting this to work?

I've gone through the Adobe website, acrobat docs, HP docs, tried adjusting
the printer properties, tried playing with PCL (I don't get it?), etc.

We also have other printers here (HP/Tektronix)...would any other printers work
any better?

Much Thanks,

Michael Schiesl