Word style numbering follow-up

Subject: Word style numbering follow-up
From: "Alex Silbajoris" <alsilba -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 05:39:47 PST

Thanks for your advice, I will be able to make use of it because ... drum roll ... now when I open that file Word dies with an "illegal operation" error message (cymbal crash). I can still work with a testbed document I built from it yesterday, so I haven't lost much work.

I had not previously considered the matter of which version of Word
to save it in. This time I chose the 6.0/W95 option because some of the users are running that version.

As for having to work it manually, well, at least there won't be many of these white papers, so I can make them all go through my hands if I need to. Still, it bothers me to have to dumb down a document because the tool isn't working as it should.

As for the weekend, I'll be ct: (carbon turkey)

- A