Microsoft Help Workshop Ver 4.02 - Help!

Subject: Microsoft Help Workshop Ver 4.02 - Help!
From: Daruwala Rohina-ind295 <Rohina -dot- P -dot- Daruwala -at- motorola -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, Framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:31:09 +0530

Hi All,

I have created online help using Microsoft Help Workshop Ver 4.02. (HCW
compiler) After adding + (002, 003 etc.) footnotes to denote browse codes,
when I compile the help file I get the following error:

HC3071: One or more browse sequences set, but browse buttons are not enabled
in any window.

I have just one window type which is the default type - Main. I have added
the Browse button macro in the Config and Window Section of the HPJ file and
mapped it to the window type Main.

If anyone can help and maybe point out where I have gone wrong please email
me directly.

Regards
Rohina P. Daruwala
Sr. Associate Technical Writer
PCS-IT, Motorola
The Senate, #33, Ulsoor Road
Bangalore - 560 042
India
Telephone : 91-80-5598615 Extn - 1005
Email: rohina -dot- p -dot- daruwala -at- motorola -dot- com