RE: HTML (HTML saved as graphic)

Subject: RE: HTML (HTML saved as graphic)
From: "Ethier, Kay" <KEthier -at- rtp -dot- mallett -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "'ycgarcia -at- hotmail -dot- com'" <ycgarcia -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 22:19:06 -0500

One option may be to use Adobe's Acrobat 4.05. Acrobat 4.xx does Web
Capture, which allows an entire HTML site to be converted to bunches of PDF
files (links active). These can then be edited in any graphics package that
allows PDF editing.

Kay

> Kay Ethier
> BRIGHT PATH SOLUTIONS (phone 919.547.0129)
Providing complete solutions for paper and web publishing groups
> -
Announcing the "Official FrameUsers Reference Guide,"
a guide to FrameMaker and FrameMaker+SGML users and
support providers. For details, visit:
http://www.travelthepath.com/HTML/frameusersguide.shtml.