Seeking TECHWR Humor

Subject: Seeking TECHWR Humor
From: Susan Schulken <Susan -dot- Schulken -at- usdoj -dot- gov>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com (Receipt Notification Requested)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:09:00 -0500

A few years back, I remember seeing a tech writer's version of the
creation story (Genesis 1) and the Lord's Prayer. Each was rewritten as
as a set of bulleted lists (of course). I've searched the TECHWR-L
archives and the net, but I can't seem to find them.

Any ideas where I might be able to find these critters? Please send

Susan Schulken
susan -dot- schulken -at- usdoj -dot- gov