Dedicated HTML Help Authoring Tools

Subject: Dedicated HTML Help Authoring Tools
From: LeRoy Miller <lmiller -at- tekdok -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:58:12 -0700

My company may create HTML Help files for a web application. We are now
deciding what tool to use. I realize that many of the well known help
authoring suites such as RoboHelp and ForeHelp can create HTML Help.
These suites also allow you to create WinHelp files, hard copy
documentation, and help in various other flavors. However, we would
prefer a tool that is exclusively designed for creating HTML Help and
HTML Help alone. Does anyone know of such a tool other than the official
Microsoft HTML Help authoring kit?

LeRoy Miller
Athene Software
Boulder, Colorado
lmiller -at- tekdok -dot- com or leroym -at- athenesoft -dot- com