RE: word

Subject: RE: word
From: "Halter, Meg" <HalterMC -at- navair -dot- navy -dot- mil>
To: "'Yeimy Garcia'" <ycgarcia -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:38:38 -0800

Hi Yeimy --

If you display paragraph marks, set the view to normal and scroll down to
the top of the culprit page, you should see a section break. It sounds like
one that stubbornly doesn't want to go away. I've gotten around it by adding
some blank lines before and after the section break and then selecting the
break plus the blank lines and deleting.

Hope this helps.

-- Meg