RE: Tech Terms Translated to French

Subject: RE: Tech Terms Translated to French
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 13:35:27 -0500

Brian,

Back in the old days when I was teaching, our centre had French classes
along with all the other office skills stuff; one of the classes was on
correct French technical terms (at which point I was sometimes brought in to
explain what people actually used ;)

I seem to recall there was a book put out by the OLF that has what you need,
but the memories are shrouded in mist. Should that fail, a trip to
Renaud-Bray or a local library might help.

Emru Townsend | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal Web site: http://purpleplanetmedia.com
Recent musings: http://purpleplanetmedia.com/eye/film/toystory2.html