Word Number function footer problem

Subject: Word Number function footer problem
From: "Holstad, Scott" <holstads -at- zuk -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:16:37 -0500

I'm working on a document I inherited and there's this weird little thing
that I haven't seen before and can't figure out. The page number at the
bottom -- 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, etc. (chapter, page). They are different fonts and
I can't find a way to match the font of the second number (page) to that of
the first (chapter). When I put in a number with a matching font, it just
prints that number on each page, ie., 2-1, 2-1, 2-1 -- the pages don't
progress when I do that. I'm using the Word Page Number function, but
clearly incorrectly. Do you folks have any helpful info you could pass
along? Thanks!

Scott

Scott Holstad
Zellweger Uster