RE: word

Subject: RE: word
From: "Geoff Lane" <geoff -at- gjctech -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "'Yeimy Garcia'" <ycgarcia -at- hotmail -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 23:33:47 -0000

Does the content end right at the bottom of the page before the blank page?
If so, then you can 'get rid' of the blank page by formatting the paragraph
mark of the last paragraph as hidden text. To do this:

1. Display non-printing characters (either click the 'paragraph mark' button
on the toolbar or go to Tools->Options->View and then select Paragraph marks
in the non-printing characters section.)
2. Select (highlight) the paragraph mark of the last paragraph.
3. Press [Ctrl+Shift+H]
4. Hide the non-printing characters.

HTH,

Geoff Lane