RE: Where do 'old' techwriters go to die?

Subject: RE: Where do 'old' techwriters go to die?
From: barry -dot- kieffer -at- exgate -dot- tek -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 13:39:55 -0800

John, because you asked:

My career keeps evolving. I started out as a Technical Writer writing
original content.

Then I became a Documentation Janitor, where I clean up other peoples
messes.

As a challenge I am learning to use my mouse left handed.

On days when I want a real challenge, I take a different route to work.

I am currently a senior technical writer. In another five to ten years I
hope to be a senior master technical writer.

To challenge myself further, I am currently memorizing acronyms and buzz
works.

Barry Kieffer

John Elard asked: