Oracle guidance sought--and given

Subject: Oracle guidance sought--and given
From: kimber_miller -at- acs-inc -dot- com
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 15:10:48 -0600

Several whirlers have taken time to respond to my request for some initial
guidance in beginning my first Oracle DB project.

Thanks to Blaine Bachman and Renee L. LaPlume for their book suggestions.

And great, big, HUGE thanks to Steven J. Owens , Ned Allison, and David Locke
for the time they took in addressing some very specific questions and concerns.
I now feel much better able to wrap my hands around this project and find a
starting place.

Another instance of someone who will be forever grateful for the existence of

Regards,

--Kimber

Kimber Miller
Affiliated Computer Services