Inconsistent lines in .PDF files...

Subject: Inconsistent lines in .PDF files...
From: "Keith Long" <keith -at- kglongware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 11:02:40 -0600

Hello all,

I am attempting to create a .PDF file from a word document. My problem is
that underlined text within the .PDF file is inconsistent throughout the
document (i.e., some lines are thicker than others). Is there a way to fix
this? My document uses black lines (no color)... Any advice/comments are
most welcome....

Thanks for your help...

Keith